Monday, April 18, 2011

About my Phone.

So I emailed LetsTalk (The company that I won my phone from) last week about my phone and I finally got a reply from them a WEEK LATER. They said that they have looked into it and are going to ship it out sometime early this week. I have been waiting a little over 3 weeks for this phone to come, and now it's going to be 4 weeks of waiting because of a "5-7 day shipping period", depending on where my location is, which is right up north from Texas because that is where they are located.

It's getting a little irritating....





4 comments:

  1. 5-7 business days should only be a week, if that. My debit card was sent from Texas and was supposed to take 7-10 business days and I got it in 4 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naah. I waited about two weeks until I emailed them. They should have sent it a long time ago. Once I emailed them, which was last week, I got a reply a week later (April 15th, Friday) saying they will send the phone out early next week (which is this week.) So this is week 4 of waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh true, its going to be a sick phone. not as good as mine though, I have a hummingbird proccessor which is better than snapdragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob saw this article thought you might be interested --
    http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wireless/139243/wells-fargo-says-no-personal-smartphones-and-tablets-period?source=itw_rss

    ReplyDelete