Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Android/ Windows Phone Interface!



Well anyways, the first time I tried to post this, I had a lot written up on it, but as I clicked "Publish Post," and it said there was an error and to click back and try again. So I clicked back and everything got deleted and now I have to write some stuff all over again. I'm just going to give you a summary.

This phone being released in Japanand is running on a newer version of Gingerbread OS from Android. The Japanese manufactures made the interface look like Windows Phone 7's interface which are a bunch of "Live" tiles that update information constantly and tells you about your phone calls, text messages, e-mail, etc.

This is a very simplistic design and I like it a lot on my Windows Phone, but they made it look pretty sweet on this Android phone.

This phone and OS is being released only in Japan and should be on the newer lines of phones being released there which sucks for the Android users here that would like a change of interface on their phones!




1 comment:

  1. that phone looks really cool, gingerbread is supposed to be a really good OS too. I would get this phone if it came to sprint. I'm not sure if I like the layout with the tiles but it looks really good on this one.

    ReplyDelete