Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pretty Nice, New Gadget; Nintendo 3DS


Nintendo 3DS review

I'm not really big on gaming but I know a fair amount of information in the gaming industry and just noticed that Nintendo has just released ANOTHER DS Portable Gaming Unit and this one seems pretty cool. It features 3D gaming without the need for glasses and any other instruments but the handheld itself. I don't know very much about it yet, but I just saw a pretty cool video displaying the cool features the DS itself can do from just using these "Augmented Reality Cards" that the product itself comes with. You guys might want to check it out.



 


2 comments:

  1. i think its crazy the thing we can come out with the past few years have been nuts and im intrested in seeing what else could come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet in ten years we will be able to attach things to us and use them, and crazy stuff like that. I dont really know what to write on blogs to make your time and my time relevant. That DS is so sweet though, i might get one.

    ReplyDelete